Saturday, November 1, 2008

Appetizer from carrot

I heard some people don;t like carrot. Must say I seem like everything! I try but without success remember what I don't like. You know, it make me happy! I'm really happy I can eat all and having pleasure from any meal I eat!

This is appetizer-like stuff from carrot, I advice make it holidays because of garlic :)

So, you need for it:
  • cheese, about 50 gram
  • carrot, 2 ps, middle size
  • garlic, 2 cloves
  • vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon
  • vinegar, 1 teaspoon
  • red ground pepper, 1/4 of teaspoon
  • few black olives, for elegance

I begin with cheese that slice to very thin almost transparent slices. My carrot I rub on small grater, add crushed garlic, pepper, a but salt and sugar, vinegar, and vegetable oil. Put your hand to carrot and rumple it. Leave for 10 minutes.

Put to each slice of cheese approximate one teaspoon of carrots and curtail it to roll. Each roll decorate with one olive use a toothpick. The toothpicks you need not for decoration but for easy take the roll from the plate.

Do you have any ideas what here maybe changed?

No comments: