Monday, November 17, 2008

Cauliflower with eggs

For all that love dishes from cauliflower, here is very simple recipe sure you enjoy.

So, get a cauliflower head and sort it out to pieces. Put it at boiled salted water, cook just few minutes, after get out all to colander.
Take a deep pan, warm a bitter, and quicly fry the cauliflower.
Also, take a small bowl, and slightly shake up two egss with pinch of salt. Pour the bowl content to the cauliflower, mix it a bit. You need for eggs to become hard only, not fry. As soon it happen, the dish is ready. Enjoy it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Meggy! I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. And I think it's great that you want to lose the weight you gained when you were pregnant. I wanted to share with you what worked for me when I wanted to lose some weight.

I am 5'3" and I used to weigh over 150 pounds. I now go up and down between 118 and 120. I went from a size 14 jeans to a size 6. And I never went hungry.

Have you tried the South Beach Diet? I followed the diet starting about 3 years ago. I no longer want to lose weight, I just want to maintain where I am now. I wanted to stay around 123 pounds and I actually lost a little more. But my rules now are very easy. I don't eat white bread, rolls, bagels, etc. I only eat 100% whole grain breads, bagels, pastas and tortillas. I cut potatoes out of my diet. Very rarely I will have some mashed potatoes as a treat on a holiday or in a restaurant. I don't eat much in the way of sweets, although I am starting to include a little more now. In baking, I replaced refined sugar with a sugar substitute. I do eat quite a bit of dark chocolate. Olive oil, avocados, salmon...the fats I eat are the healthy fats.

If you haven't read the South Beach Diet book, I really recommend it. It's really changed the way I eat and definitely, the way I look!

Good luck to you! Let me know if I can answer any questions about how I used the South Beach Diet.