Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheese soup with zucchini


I'm love cheese. So I was really appreciated this recipe I found on some magazine.

For this soup I took 2 small zucchini, 1 paprika, 1 carrot, and one round pack of soft cheese. Also need small piece of butter (no more 20 gram), pinch of salt and dill.

My zucchini I slice to small cubes, and carrot just grate. Next, I tool the pan, add my butter and fry carrot just 2-3 minutes. After I put paprica and zucchini to pan and stew all it use low heat about 5 minutes.

Next, I took about half liter of water, boil it, add all content from pan, and next one time boil it. After turn heat to low, wait few minutes, add soft cheese and mix it. Wait about 5 minutes and turn heat off. That's all!

Great looking with dill. I love the taste of this soup!

What do you think about it?

No comments: