Monday, October 27, 2008

Risotto

My last Woman Magazine I receive regularly bring me this risotto recipe, and I decide to try it. The few ingredients here take me, I means white wine and eggplant.

This is that recipe.

rise: 300 gram
onion: 1 head
vegetable bouillon: 3 cups
olive oil: 2 tablespoons
white wine: half glass
eggplant: 1, middle size
broccoli: about 250 gram
paprika: 2 ps, differ colors
black pepper and salt


Now how to with this dish.

Step 1.
The onion chop and fry a bit with olive oil. After add rise and bouillon, stew until rise will be half ready.

Step 2.
The broccoli divide to pieces and boil 8 minutes in salted water. After put to colander. The eggplant slice to small cubes and put for 10 minutes to your salted water. After also put to colander. The paprika have to be clean from seeds and also slices to cubes.

Step 3.
The eggplant have to fry on your remained olive oil about 10 minutes. After first 5 minutes add sliced paprika and broccoli and continue fry all together.

Step 4.
Add rise to vegetables, all salt, pepper, and fry to full ready.


Anybody who try to use this recipe, you are welcome to left the comments!

No comments: