Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eggplants rolls




Another dish with eggplants :) What the nice stuff! I like even buying eggplants because they so nice looking and tactile :) This recipe me advice my good friend, and I'm very grateful to him!

Yes, seem this is not so "low calories" but it tasty a lot!

So, I took 3 eggplants, about 50 gramm walnuts, 1-2 garlic cloves, salt and a bit vegetable oil.

The eggplants need to slice to thin long slabs, sprinkle with salt and rest under press for 20 minutes. After easy squeeze, rinse and dry.

At next step I fry my eggplants use pan with vegetable oil. Keep in minds, eggplants good adsorb the oil, so you will need a bit oil while fry. The eggplants pieces have to have gold-to-brown color after frying.

After frying put eggplants pieces to paper napkins, for remove excess oil.

Now about filling. The walnuts need to clear, crumble, and mix with very finely chopped garlic. Take more garlic if you want to have more hot.

The final step is putting on every piece of eggplant half teaspoon of filling and roll it to roll. These rolls put to some dish and decorate with dill.

Very nice dish!

Eggplant, Rolls, Walnuts, Garlic

No comments: